Monday, August 20, 2007

My New Favorite Show

Maybe I'm just really slow to catching on to new television shows, but has anyone seen the new series "Mad Men" on the AMC channel? My wife and I accidentally stumbled upon it the other night and were instantly hooked. If you haven't seen it, the show takes place in 1960 New York and centers around a high profile advertising agency called Sterling Cooper. As the show's website says, "The series depicts the sexual exploits and social mores of this most innovative yet ruthless profession, while taking an unflinching look at the ad-men who shaped the hopes and dreams of Americans on a daily basis."

I really like it, you should definitely check it out! It airs on Thursdays at 10PM/9C.

1 comment:

grafix1da said...

OMG, I too happened upon it, and am enjoying it very much. I'm also in the advertising field, so I get a kick out of that as much as the 1950's view of things.


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?