Monday, February 25, 2008

You Make My Day!

Jen, over at Ranch Revival (one of my most favorite blogs...I only wish I could nominate her back!), kindly nominated me for a "You've Made My Day Award." I'm terribly flattered that my humble little blog has made someone's day! Thanks, Jen!

Anyway, it's now my turn to nominate 5 blogs that "make my day!" Here they are (in no particular order):

StuccoHouse - I love this blog!!! Go here to read about the ups and downs of restoring a 1924 bungalow. Great photos and restoration tips!!!

Retro Renovation - There's only one word to describe this blog: Awesome! Great insight into restoring a mid-century home. Tons of resources, as well as retro ebay finds.

House Made - Read all about restoring a 1922 Spanish/Pueblo Bungalow from (as they say right on their site) "disaster to de-lovely." I think it's one of the most de-lovely things I've seen!

Foxcroft - A veritable "blog celebrity!" Everybody knows about this blog. Truly amazing!

1951 Ranch Redo - This is the blog that inspired me to start one of my own! Awe-inspiring!

You all make may day!!!

Here are the obligatory “rules” that go with these sorts of posts…

The ‘you make my day award’ works like this:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and/or make your day.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!

No comments:


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?