Tuesday, May 01, 2007

ARGH!


This past weekend, while out in the yard, I noticed some very large, creepy-looking ants crawling around my patio. Upon closer inspection, I found that they were (unfortunately) the much dreaded carpenter ant. Because I'm sure you all have a pretty good idea of the damage these little, er, big things can do, I wasted no time calling a pest inspector. Well, he came, and sure enough, they are carpenter ants...two species to be exact. Great. It gets even better, though. When he was inspecting some wood in the backyard, he also found...termites!!!



Oh sh*%!!! Thank God, when he checked the inside of the house he found no trace of them. So now, we have to have our yard treated for termites and carpenter ants...oh boy! Man, I really love homeownership!

No comments:


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?