Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cool Wallpaper

A friend of mine who lives in a beautiful Arts & Crafts style home was telling me about the great wallpapers made by Bradbury and Bradbury. I had seen some of their collections (i.e. Victorian, A&C, etc.) before and thought they were very cool, but didn't really pay too much attention since none of it would fit in with the style and period of my home.

Well, as it turns out, Bradbury and Bradbury has just recently added a "modernism" collection of wallpapers ranging from "Art Deco" to "Atomic Age". It's very cool stuff, check it out!

Here are just a few samples of the Atomic Age collection:


4 comments:

StuccoHouse said...

Very cool wallpaper! I don't know they had an atomic age collection. I am a bit sad, though, to come to the realization that things from my childhood are now considered "retro."

Mary-Frances said...

Ooo, those are neat!

Jenn Ski said...

I love them!

Jennifer said...

Wow! That is fabulous wallpaper!


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?