Monday, April 28, 2008

Artwork

The other day, I was going through all the old photos I had saved on my computer. I had way too many so it was time to clean some of them up. Anyway, while going through each folder, I found several photos I took on a family trip about 5 years ago. As I browsed through each one, I realized that some were actually pretty cool, and might look nice printed and framed for hanging around the house. So, that's just what I did! They look good all framed up! Now, I just need to find spots to hang them!

Here is my mini-gallery (let me know what you think!):

The first three were taken in Walla Walla, Washington, near the site of the Whitman Mission. The last four were taken in Redwood National Park, in Northern California.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

They're perfect! I especially like the last two. Beautiful.


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?